Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introduction

Today I'm going to write about my blog and why it's called Candle Race. I am writing about a Candle Race because i wanted to write about my science project in class. The explanation of Candle Race is to see which candle melts faster between the different brands and colors. I will have to buy 4 different candles that are different colors.
Then I
will need a stop watch and something that I can put under the candles that way the counter top won't get dirty by wax. My partner and I will see which color will melt faster. Then we will time the candles to see which went faster. I guarantee that you will like my blog about the Candle Race. Hope you found my introduction "Okay". It is my first time writing a blog!

12 comments:

  1. Its an fun experiment to do you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where it says "...and something that I can put.." you should've put instead "and something that I can USE to put under..." I just think it sounds better ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color of candles did you get. I hope you got my favorite color (blue). And your project looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I got blue and green and white and thxs ariana :) I will next time and thxs everybody ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. how about you put more pictures on that. It was cool. wich color melted first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay cesar I will put more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a great experiment i think you did you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete